Quick and easy doctor consultations available online
At Virtual Care California, we are committed to providing safe, affordable, high-quality care to our fellow Californians. To that end, we encourage our neighbors in Pasadena to schedule an online doctor visit with our healthcare provider. We make it easy, safe, and confidential.
What is an online doctor visit like?
An online doctor visit is much like a regular appointment, just done from a distance. Using your smartphone, desktop or laptop computer, you can get the medical attention you need and deserve at a time and location that works for you!
No more waiting in stuffy waiting rooms or taking large chunks of time out of your day to accommodate your doctor’s schedule.
Why visit a doctor online?
Aside from the obvious convenience of scheduling a doctor visit online instead of spending the time and effort to visit in person, here are some additional reasons why you should consider an online doctor visit with the professionals at Virtual Care California:
- Avoid exposure to illness – sick and/or highly contagious people may unwittingly expose you to illness or disease in an office or clinic setting, or while you commute to your appointment
- Avoid exposing others to illness – if you have a high temperature or are experiencing a communicable illness, it is the right thing to do to avoid exposing others as much as possible; an online doctor visit helps keep your community safe and healthy.
- Online doctor visits are sensitive to those with mobility issues – if you have difficulty getting around, an online doctor visit makes it much easier to get vital healthcare
- Help saving money – online doctor visits are often more affordable than in-person care
How online doctor visits work at Virtual Care California
Now that you know about some of the benefits of an online doctor visit, here’s how it works at your local Virtual Care California office in Pasadena:
- You schedule your online doctor visit either on your iOS smartphone or laptop/desktop computer
- If you prefer to use your smartphone for your appointment, download our app here
- If you prefer to use your laptop or desktop computer, make sure you have a recent version of Google Chrome or Firefox
- That’s it! There is no additional software to download
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.
Multiple local offices to serve you
Although we conduct our business entirely remotely, we have three offices local to the San Gabriel Valley, fully staffed and ready to help you. You can find us in:
At Virtual Care California, our mission is to take care of you, wherever you may be!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL AND SPEAK WITH A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM OR CLICK HERE AND SCHEDULE YOUR VIRTUAL MEDICAL VISIT TODAY