Want to see a doctor from the comforts of your home or wherever you are?
Schedule your online Doctor’s visit today!
Virtual Care California Helping to Change how Medicine is Practiced
Virtual Care California is one of the pioneers of Electronic Medical Visits helping individual’s throughout Southern California get the medical care they need while at home, work or on vacation. Though we see many of our patients virtually we do have medical centers located in Pasadena, Glendale and West Covina for those times when you need to visit a medical clinic. Because we have family doctors and urgent care physicians on staff many of our virtual patients and their family members are happy to see the wide variety of treatments they can receive online.
What is virtual health care ?
Virtual Health care is defined as a health care service that take place between physicians and other health care providers to communicate with their patients without physically seeing them in the office, this interactions that occur via advanced technology services like digital and telecommunication technologies through video and audio connectivity that allows virtual meetings to occur in real time and from virtually any location.
Virtual Health initiatives can help in addressing few challenges faced by the healthcare systems
1. Reduces operational costs.
2. Helps in delivering better services in a lower cost.
3. Improving access and the easygoing experience.
How does Virtual Care California Work?
With 3 easy steps Virtual Care California can have you on your way to feeling better
Easy and Secure
Schedule your appointment
Simple and user friendly
See the Doctor
BE PREPARED BEFORE YOUR VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
SEE THE FOLLOWING CHECKLIST TO MAKE SURE YOUR VIRTUAL VISIT GOES SMOOTHLY
1. Make sure you have a list of all of the medications you are taking ready for the doctor.
2. Check your internet connection to verify you have good internet reception ( if you are using your smart phones minutes make sure you have good cell reception) you can test your PC Here.
3. Be sure you are in a quiet area.
4. Be prepared to fill out all of the standard medical information necessary for a doctors visit.
5. Know what pharmacy you want your prescription sent to ( if necessary) Note: know that we cannot prescribe narcotics on virtual visits.
6. If you are using your phone or tablet you may be prompted to download the evisit telehealth app.
By following our easy steps to use online scheduling system you can be well on your way to wellness!
Services we offer
At Virtual Care California you can schedule a visit for every member of the family including Children, Teens, Adults and Seniors and our ability to offer a wide variety of medical treatments online will help you and your family get and stay as healthy as possible. Just some of the services we offer online include:
What our Patients Say
Your feedback is very important to us and it helps to provide a better service in the future and be greatly appreciated.Please feel free to leave us a review
We provide three Local Offices to better serve you
Our Office Locations